Articles in Marathi
Below are works related to the Karhade community in Marathi.
Below articles of Shri. Shripad Sapre have been published in "Sampark" as well.
- Athalye Guruji (July 2009)
- B. G. Kher (October 2009)
- Balshastri Jambhekar (January 2010)
- Moropant Paradkar (April 2010)
- Rani Lakshmibai (July 2010)
- Shripad Damodar Satawalekar (October 2010)
- Bha. Ra. Tambe (January 2011)
- Vishnu Sakharam Khandekar (April 2011)
- Bhaskarbuva Bakhale (July 2011)
- adhyaatmavidyaa ani yogavidyet shreshthha karhaade (October 2011)
- purvajaanchi dnyaanasampatti jatan karnaare karhaade (January 2012)
- naamavanta karhaade (April 2012)
- kshetranihay pratham karhaade - 1 (July 2012)
- kshetranihay pratham karhaade - 2 (October 2012)
- brahmananche ekatrikaran - nemake konasathi (April 2013)
- kshetranihay pratham karhaade - 3 (July 2013)
- Sharad Kirane, Annasaheb Kirloskar, Lakshmanrao Kirloskar, Shantanurao Kirloskar, Nitin Kirtane, Vinayak Kirtane (October 2013)
- sadgunanchi patharakhan mahatvachi (January 2014)
Other articles published in "Sampark"
- vividhadnya karhade - I (October 2013)
- vividhadnya karhade - II (January 2014)
- aryakar Kavi Moropant by Keshav Paradkar (April 2014)
- Krushi Pandit Danshur Shembekar by Shri. Anant Karkare (April 2014)
- Mahamahopadhyay Datto Vaman Potdar (July 2014)
- Malatibai Pendharkar (July 2014)
- adya marathi kadambarikar vedashastra sampanna Lakshmanshastri Mo. Halbe (Oct 2014)
- sahityasevak kai. Vitthal Sitaram Gurjar by Shri. Ganesh Gurjar (Jan 2015)
- vima maharshi Annasaheb Chirmule - smrutigandha by Shri. Balasaheb Bhate (Jan 2015)
- Anand Swami - Shripad Bhikaji Tatake by Madhuri Shembekar (Jan 2015)
- guudharamya - devihasol by Shri. Amol Padhye (Jan 2015)
- gayan acharya Ganesh Ravji - Padhye Buva by Shri. D. V. Hardikar (April 2015)
- Dr. Gopal Sadashiv Palsule (April 2015)
- Bharatiya Kustharog Nivaran Sangh che sansthapak Sadashiv Govind Katre (July 2015)
- Dr. Ashok Sapre (Oct 2015)
- Memories of Sha. Na. Navre (Oct 2015)
- Memories of Tembye Swami at Nagpur (Oct 2015)
- Prof. Shraddha Belwalkar Deshpande (Oct 2015)
- Bha. Ra. Tambe (Jan 2016)
- First winner of Jagannath Shankarsheth Scholarship - Yashwant Athalye (Jan 2016)
- Rashrashahir M. Na. Nanivadekar (Jan 2016)
- Vasantrao Bondre Gurjar (Jan 2016)
- Inventor of Dual valve Dr. Bhagwant Kalke (Apr 2016)
- "Aamche Anna" Article on Late Shri. Bhalchandra Pendharkar (Apr 2016)
- Gangadhar Vishnu Thekedar (Apr 2016)
Akhil Bharatiya Karhade Brahman Mahasangh 25 Anniversary
Karhade Brahman Mahasangh celebrated its 25th Annniversary on 10 April 2016 at Pune. Chief Guests were Shri. Ganesh Gurjar, Sau. Ela Bhate, Prof. P. C. Shejwalkar, Vaidya Shri. Balaji Tambe, Shri. Anand Paradkar, Shri. Ravindra Prabhudesai, Shri. Vishram Jamdar, Shri. Su. Ga. Shevde and Shri. Gopal Bhatawadekar. Here is the video of the full function. It was followed by a musical program.
Thanks to Shri. Ganesh Gurjar for sharing soft copy versions for uploading!
Article on Late Shri. Gopalrao Deuskar by eminent personalities in a commemorative publication:
Introduction, Shrikant Jadhav, Madhavi Kamat, Suhas Bahulkar, Damu Kenkre, Ravi Paranjpe, W. E. Gladstone Solomon
Chapter on Karhade Brahman history from the book "Samasta Maharashtriya Brahman Potshakha" written by Dr. Abhaykumar Vyankatesh Savji (Sukhad Prakashan, Nagpur; 2nd Edition - 2013).
This chapter contains a lot of information about background and history of Karhade Brahman community with references. It is a must read for all Karhade Brahman commmunity members. Dr. Abhaykumar Savji has graciously granted permission to upload this chapter on our website. We thank him profously for this gesture. Copyright remains with Sau. Rajani Abhay Savji, Nagpur.
New articles are added regularly, so keep checking!
We also encourage you to subscribe to "Sampark" which completed 6 years in April 2011. Their contacts are as below:
Bharatiya Karhade Brahman Mahasangh
Karhade Brahman Sangh,
437, Narayan Peth,
Anish Prasad Apartments, Bhatancha Bol
Maharashtra 411 030
Editor: Shri. Ganesh Gurjar
Request to all Karhade people
Brief preview of Shri. Awadhoot Hardikar's recently published marathi book on Patanjali's Yoga sutras "Adhyatma Yoga".
By Awadhoot R. Hardikar